Whose that crazy Chicken Lady?

Translate

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Me oh my! OOOOOHHH Recipe boxes!

Ok I am a collection junkie! I love stuff! I have a passion for things that are shiny, glittery, old and fun!
I picked up some old recipe boxes from yard sales and antique shops. Now not just ordinary boxes, they are filled with recipes from yesteryear!

The recipes are well worn, yellowing, typed out, clipped from a magazine/newspaper or loving hand written! There are Aunt Lou's favorite Ribs, Uncle John's donuts, Marie's puffed pastries and the list goes on and on. There are no low fat recipes, Baby!Many of these delicious dishes are from the 50's, 60's and a few from my era (GULP!) the 70's!

I will grab sometime and post some here for you to enjoy and add to your collection for years to come... YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment