Whose that crazy Chicken Lady?

Translate

Monday, January 10, 2011

A few of my favorite things Christmas 2010

A small ornament filled with countless seed beads! Alex had carefully placed them in my color, but I had to break the news to her that they would not stay in place!
Jess had made this angel ornament out of pinecones, flowers and pearls!

I am a sucker for buttons and made a few of these for the tree!

Alex made this in 2006, it gets mistaken for a toliet seat cushion, LOL!

 I improvised these repurposed stockings made from everyone's favorite shirts that no longer fit or was in a bad shape. My old jeans were so well loved they made the backing for all!
Jess made several hand painted wooden ornaments and they make me giggle!

Oh! I love toys! I had spied this set at Family Christian store a few years back and fell in love with it! Terry shook his head but bought it for me for my birthday/Christmas gift, despite his misgivings!

My Mom had given me a bunch of mirrored ornaments that I could not just leave without jazzing up!

My favorite!

Great craft that is easy to do! Take a tube sock, toliet paper roll and styrofoam ball! Add some glitz and there you have a adorable snowman! Cheap and quick craft!







I could go on and on! I love Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment