Whose that crazy Chicken Lady?

My photo
Thank you for stopping in! I am Christian married to Mr. Awesome, who is my Helpmeet and cheerleader. We are a blended family of 5 kiddos and 2 beautiful Grandbabies! I am Domestic Abuse survivor/DV Advocate, Lyme Disease Warrior, avid crafter, blogger, vlogging, budding Herbalist,Birth Junkie, growing our own food, lover of dusty treasures and all around goofball.

Translate

Monday, March 7, 2011

eBay, making money, finding a job and Me!

I listed some things on eBay today! WAHOO! Again I am terribly disorganized and at times I just lack motivation and gumption to get my bottom going. I am debating whether to place my OOAK items on etsy or eBay. Perhaps maybe offer them here instead. As $ flow is very tight right now!

I did get a call from Brown Mackie to let me know they were going to forward my resume to a Health clinic, YEA! I am keeping my fingers crossed! I also called for information on the CASA/Guardian ad Litem program. Frustrated as I am with the way my own court (divorce) case is going maybe this will shed some light.

I have been sleep deprived trying to figure out if I can make a living out of blogging, I do enjoy writing and sharing! Also can I make a living doing eBay or selling my wares in the cyber world? I like going out to set up at the local Flea market (Uncle John's in Cedar Lake, IN) but the time involved and now with the baby in tow. HUMPH! I loved doing house clean-outs (sorting and throwing out other people's junk, mostly Hoarders) I have toyed with hitting the craft shows again. It's been sometime since I have done that and I know I don't have enough in stock to even set up a card table right now.

So! Can I make some kind of money doing another thing I enjoy sharing? What is that you ask? I enjoy crafting and I have thought about teaching at the local libraries again or maybe talking to women's groups about Domestic Violence/Family Violence? Also I do have my training as a Doula!

SIGH! Sorry to whine!

Here's what I have listed on eBay right now:
Find these lovely items and a few more at my ID- blessmeplz09

No comments:

Post a Comment