Whose that crazy Chicken Lady?

My photo
Thank you for stopping in! I am Christian married to Mr. Awesome, who is my Helpmeet and cheerleader. We are a blended family of 5 kiddos and 2 beautiful Grandbabies! I am Domestic Abuse survivor/DV Advocate, Lyme Disease Warrior, avid crafter, blogger, vlogging, budding Herbalist,Birth Junkie, growing our own food, lover of dusty treasures and all around goofball.

Translate

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mod Podge Jewelry pendant mini books!

I went alittle nuts with this! I had seen some books made with Mod Podge recently and decided to kick it up a bit. I really wish I had some more jewelry supplies to put on jump rings, but I am being frugal and using what I have on hand! I plan to put these on Etsy soon! I had fun making them and they are pretty addicting!

To give you an idea how big these are...


Fronts

Backs

I can't wait to make more! Or wear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment