Whose that crazy Chicken Lady?

My photo
Thank you for stopping in! I am Christian married to Mr. Awesome, who is my Helpmeet and cheerleader. We are a blended family of 5 kiddos and 2 beautiful Grandbabies! I am Domestic Abuse survivor/DV Advocate, Lyme Disease Warrior, avid crafter, blogger, vlogging, budding Herbalist,Birth Junkie, growing our own food, lover of dusty treasures and all around goofball.

Translate

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Secret Pal there is! Tomorrow is Secret Pal luncheon and last gift exchange at church! I wasn't in the best of ways this week so it was digging out my glue gun was a nice diversion. I had a bunch of ideas in mind but settled on 2 for now...

I started with some Decoupage medium, a brush, tissue paper and a empty jar. Then as I layered my paper I found some lovely treasures. Oh not a bunch I really could have went overboard! Wallpaper sample, ribbon, paper doily, a spoon and of course GLITTER! And not last but not least a button, call it my signature on any craft item I make. 




I then concocted a mixture of sugar, lemon juice/rind, and olive oil for a scrub! 

Here is a teacup that I glitzed up with spanish moss, a lace doily, a necklace, flowers and some random findings! Of course some glitter sprayed on to make it sparkle!
Finished!
I have a few more goodies I'm putting in before it is all said and done!

No comments:

Post a Comment