Whose that crazy Chicken Lady?

Translate

Monday, January 31, 2011

Ms. Disorganized is filing!

Well! Over the past few weeks I got my groove thing on and actually made some progress regarding my filing of craft ideas, recipes and the like.I was so proud of myself! Of course much to my chagrin I found a another binder filled with ideas I have collected to use for meals and crafts. SIGH!

Right now I'm alittle challenged as our house has came down with a nasty cold. Terry has an awful cough, we are all sniffling and hacking. I was wondering if anyone got the license plate number of the truck that hit me! At least that's how I feel right now. I feel as bad as I look.

I went out to the laundry mat this morning to get our clothes done before the blizzard hits. Checking our stock of staples (milk, bread and so on). Sounds like a good day to go to bed early!

No comments:

Post a Comment