Whose that crazy Chicken Lady?

Translate

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Secret Pal!

The Secret Pal luncheon was LOVELY!  We had a wonderful array of goodies!A salad,breaded chicken, tasty soup in bread bowls, rasberry juice with rasberries! OH and DESSERT! It was scrumptous delight of a variety of cookies! YUM! I wish I took my camera, the decorations were adorable and you could choose your tea. French Vanilla, Rasberry, Mint, Peach and a few more! I was so stuffed! I am nursing so I am eating just about all day! I felt I would have to be rolled home! No dinner for me... GIGGLE!

The gift exchange went very well, there were plenty of OOOHHHH's and AAAAHHH's as each person both opened their gift and found out who they're Secret Pal was! Both myself and my Secret Pal already knew who was who. SHUCKS! But it was still fun to send cards and small gifts throughout the time we were Pals.

I received a beautiful handmade lap quilt that has snowpeople on it! LOVE IT!  All and all it was a great time and I can't wait to do it again this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment