Whose that crazy Chicken Lady?

Translate

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Vintage distractions!

Later this evening I worked on a few projects I had been meaning to attack, such as:

A T-shirt necklace and bracelet
Tree of Life pendants
Terry looked at me funny with all these projects and kind of shook his head reminding me he was a guy. He was happy I was thrilled to be working on something that made me happy. It doesn't take much! GIGGLE!





Yestreday to take my mind off of the interview Terry and I headed on a jaunt to Hammond Salvage,www.hammondsalvage.com, one of our favorite haunts! Neat boxes full of good junk to look through, anything from nuts, bolts, baskets, old pictures, yarn, beds, you name it they probably have it.

I picked up a few things! This adorable lamb was OHHHHH TOO CUTE! Great in a nursery!


Wonderful vintage Mother Goose book
This book was so sweet and hiding under a pile of lace on the bottom shelf at Hammond Salvage!
Great condition!
This mini Chinese checkers was just too neat to pass up! All the little pegs are there! The bridesmaid doll just spoke to me and I figure she needs a new home...









I plan on adding them to my etsy account soon, honest! I have a habit of wanting to keep all these neat treasures for myself! Can't help that I love what I find! TEEHEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment