Whose that crazy Chicken Lady?

Translate

Sunday, February 20, 2011

5 days until Independence Day!

We are coming up to our 2 year anniversary since we left our Abuser. What bothers me is that my girls will not be free of him until they are 18 years old, in the eyes of the judicial system. I am writing this here because of a post I had seen on another blog about secrets. Those that know me have heard our story about my Soon To Be Ex (STBX) and some of our ordeals with Family Abuse. I am going to add some new blogs soon on my other blog http://www.hopewhentherewasnone.blogspot.com/.

As a reminder Abuse is not love, love does not hurt! If you know someone that is being victimized whether it is mental, sexually or physically please let them know they are not alone. They are worthy of starting over and beginning again. No the road is not easy, it is hard, but, it is a much better path then staying to be continually abused. Abuse happens to women, old, young, White, Mexican, Black, Jewish, Christian... My point is anyone is a victim. You are not alone!

Feel free to email me privately if you are being abused. I will be happy to talk, I do not share information. I am a ear to listen and a shoulder to cry on. Nothing surprises me or repulses me. Break the silence!

BIG HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment