Whose that crazy Chicken Lady?

Translate

Friday, February 4, 2011

eBay and Me!

I started slowly as it's been awhile since I have listed anything on there. So after 6 days, being snowed in and now it's just down right cold. I decided to hit the house looking at things I had stashed for when we do the Flea Market in the spring. (Ah! Glorious spring! I digress...)

So away I go! I have listed button, books, jewelry, sharks teeth and fossils (Yes that's right! You heard me correctly!), new stuff, used stuff, vintage and the list goes on and on...

I have to admit I am getting kind of pooped right now! I'm up to about 30 new items just from last night and today! WHEW! I make the mistake of looking around and spotting more things to list! Now it's infectious! HEHEHEHE! If you have a chance check out my things! Bid on something and win I will give you FREE shipping! Mention that you saw that here! blessmeplz09 is my handle! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment