Whose that crazy Chicken Lady?

Translate

Monday, February 28, 2011

Look what I made!

I had seen a neato project that had used clay and lace to make a wonderful bowl! I got to thinking I could do the same with some doilies, lace, cookie cutters and clay. So away I went... I added some gold paint around the edges and a bit of brown from a stamper for an aged look. I used a few of the cut-outs and crafted a necklace with bits of an old necklace, some findings and ribbon. I love how it turned out!

I also made a Birds nest pendant, funny I had made these several years ago and it is very cool that they are now the rage. I of course did not orginally create it, but I had put my own spin on it, as that is something I think everyone should do to make it special and they're own. Kind of like a calling card!

I picked up some more stones for more Tree of Life pendants and I can't wait to make some more, very theraputic!




Went thrifting again! Found these lovelies at a cute store in Portage, IN! The problem I have with my crafts and things I find is that I enjoy them so much I don't want to get rid of them! SIGH!



No comments:

Post a Comment