Whose that crazy Chicken Lady?

My photo
Thank you for stopping in! I am Christian married to Mr. Awesome, who is my Helpmeet and cheerleader. We are a blended family of 5 kiddos and 2 beautiful Grandbabies! I am Domestic Abuse survivor/DV Advocate, Lyme Disease Warrior, avid crafter, blogger, vlogging, budding Herbalist,Birth Junkie, growing our own food, lover of dusty treasures and all around goofball.

Translate

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

More lovely Vintage finds!

Oh gosh! 2 days in a row we have went out and about looking for a few treasures and I have came home with a few small bags with goodies in them! BIG CHEESY GRIN!

In between looking for jobs, Mr. Terry and I have been looking at lovelies here and there. A past time we both really enjoy!

We checked out a Antique shop in Hobart,Bibles for Missions resale shop in Highland and hit a church resale store in Crown Point!

I found all kinds of smalls'!

No comments:

Post a Comment