Whose that crazy Chicken Lady?

My photo
Thank you for stopping in! I am Christian married to Mr. Awesome, who is my Helpmeet and cheerleader. We are a blended family of 5 kiddos and 2 beautiful Grandbabies! I am Domestic Abuse survivor/DV Advocate, Lyme Disease Warrior, avid crafter, blogger, vlogging, budding Herbalist,Birth Junkie, growing our own food, lover of dusty treasures and all around goofball.

Translate

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Vision board, silly pics and of course GLITTER!

So I talk to my friend, Kristy, who says to me many things, but what sticks out in my brain is that I need to start digging myself again. I need to create a vision board (inspiration/wish board) and start using Positive affirmations! I say to myself, "Self! Stop procrastinating!" So today I worked on my Vision Board! I am still working on the Affirmations. But she also gave me a delicate kick in the kester to get moving on selling my crafts as well as marketing my Doula biz. SHEESH! Yes I know! It's something I needed to hear and to actually start doing. I need to write down some short term goals for the businesses.

BUT! I did open an etsy with a name I really like. Humble Heart Creations! I looked through my Bible and found Isaiah 57:15, both words popped out at me! Yea me!
I am thinking the Doula business will also be name similiar. 

Here is my board! 






Alex woke up looking like Alfalfa, LOL!
Jess thought I didn't see her hiding looking for munchies! SURPRISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment