Whose that crazy Chicken Lady?

Translate

Friday, March 30, 2012

BUNNIES!

We were recently blessed to have a new member of the household. Her name is Frufee, once a preggers Momma, she is now the proud Momma to 3 adorable bunnies! She had 4 but the little one didn't' make it. SAD FACE!

I'm so proud of Jessica! She is taking such good care of them. Oh, I still have to ride her a bit to clean the cage, but she doesn't bat an eye. YEA! They are a week old now and they have fuzz all over. Momma is a Lionhead Angora. Beautiful! Thanks to Angel for the pleasure of having the experience of raising Rabbits!

Now for your viewing pleasure!




I was going to do Beekeeping but now I'm not so sure. I missed the first Beekeeping group meeting that was last Saturday. We had issues with the supervised visit and ended up in the ER for Jess having a panic attack. Long story check out www.hopewhentherewasnone.blogspot.com for that one!

The apple trees are blooming! The Magnolia looked lovely and there is many other wonderful plants and flowers coming up. SWOON! Lots of work to do in the yard. I love it!d

Almost forgot here is Momma bunny!




No comments:

Post a Comment