Whose that crazy Chicken Lady?

My photo
Thank you for stopping in! I am Christian married to Mr. Awesome, who is my Helpmeet and cheerleader. We are a blended family of 5 kiddos and 2 beautiful Grandbabies! I am Domestic Abuse survivor/DV Advocate, Lyme Disease Warrior, avid crafter, blogger, vlogging, budding Herbalist,Birth Junkie, growing our own food, lover of dusty treasures and all around goofball.

Translate

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Lazy me!

Well not lazy per say, just lacking inspiration for a long time! I found bits and pieces of motivation here and there. Dug out my glue gun, some E6000, flowers, jeweldazzlery,plus a spark of imagination!

I found an oh so cute Anthro knock off months ago that I have been dying to make. I couldn't find any cotton rope but I found silkish. Definately going to look for cotton. The satin is shows the thread and separates alot easier. But I still have enough to make a few more items. Thinking about matching earrings and a bracelet! With that said here is the necklace!

It's still a work in progress! I ran out of jump rings and couldn't find the Gorilla Glue, GGGRRRFACE!
It came out well enough! A few more projects and oh darn it, open house at the elementary school. Then back to work!

Check out Tatertots and Jello neato tutorial and other projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment