Whose that crazy Chicken Lady?

Translate

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Remarriage!

SURPRISE! No not me! Still working on the divorce, but while working on researching filing Motions to submit. I became enamoured with the thought of a wedding. Yup, me, the one who said a few months ago, not doing it again, no way, no how!

I admit I started thinking about if I did do it again, what do I want? Beach wedding? What kind of dress? Vintage dress? Off the rack at a thrift store dress? Flapper style or some sort of knee length off white eyelet flowy type of dress...

In the name of research of course I have found so many wonderful and cute ideas! Rockabilly, vintage, candy themes, bright colors, soft colors, small, big, do-it yourself and more! Here's a few of my favorite pic's.
Of course I love the Do-it-yourself ideas. Especially this old jewelry bouquets, since old jewelry is my secret passion!

Check out in random order:
www.lovevintagetea.wordpress.com
www.thevintageweddingdresscompany.com
www.theweddingchicks.com
www.projectwedding.com
http://www.breguetpm.com/
http://loboheme.com/
www.thecoffeefilterbride.com























And these are just a few! Oh my goodness, I am just drooling and daydreaming, SIGH! So what was or is your dream wedding? Whether it's first time or remarriage?

No comments:

Post a Comment