Whose that crazy Chicken Lady?

My photo
Thank you for stopping in! I am Christian married to Mr. Awesome, who is my Helpmeet and cheerleader. We are a blended family of 5 kiddos and 2 beautiful Grandbabies! I am Domestic Abuse survivor/DV Advocate, Lyme Disease Warrior, avid crafter, blogger, vlogging, budding Herbalist,Birth Junkie, growing our own food, lover of dusty treasures and all around goofball.

Translate

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Remarriage!

SURPRISE! No not me! Still working on the divorce, but while working on researching filing Motions to submit. I became enamoured with the thought of a wedding. Yup, me, the one who said a few months ago, not doing it again, no way, no how!

I admit I started thinking about if I did do it again, what do I want? Beach wedding? What kind of dress? Vintage dress? Off the rack at a thrift store dress? Flapper style or some sort of knee length off white eyelet flowy type of dress...

In the name of research of course I have found so many wonderful and cute ideas! Rockabilly, vintage, candy themes, bright colors, soft colors, small, big, do-it yourself and more! Here's a few of my favorite pic's.
Of course I love the Do-it-yourself ideas. Especially this old jewelry bouquets, since old jewelry is my secret passion!

Check out in random order:
www.lovevintagetea.wordpress.com
www.thevintageweddingdresscompany.com
www.theweddingchicks.com
www.projectwedding.com
http://www.breguetpm.com/
http://loboheme.com/
www.thecoffeefilterbride.com























And these are just a few! Oh my goodness, I am just drooling and daydreaming, SIGH! So what was or is your dream wedding? Whether it's first time or remarriage?

No comments:

Post a Comment