Whose that crazy Chicken Lady?

Translate

Friday, April 8, 2011

Look what I made!

I made a small floral arrangement on a broom ages ago for my Grandma, who is departed for several years, and Grandpa passed last year so while helping Dad clean up a bit I spotted it. It was looking pretty sad. I hated to toss it, so I took it home, not sure what I was going to do with it.

With Easter coming and I needed something for the front door...

VIOLA! A Bunny for Easter or Spring! Ok a little kitchy but she turned out ok considering what I had to work with. I thought of making a quick outfit for her but I couldn't find anything that called out to me in my stash. For now she works! I had some foam for her eyes and nose. I had some left over scrap fabric for her ears, styrofoam for cheeks and a scavenged bow from a gift topper. I think she looks cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment