Whose that crazy Chicken Lady?

My photo
Thank you for stopping in! I am Christian married to Mr. Awesome, who is my Helpmeet and cheerleader. We are a blended family of 5 kiddos and 2 beautiful Grandbabies! I am Domestic Abuse survivor/DV Advocate, Lyme Disease Warrior, avid crafter, blogger, vlogging, budding Herbalist,Birth Junkie, growing our own food, lover of dusty treasures and all around goofball.

Translate

Friday, April 22, 2011

No posts! Happy Easter!

Oh! I'm slacking, well not really! Honest! I have been in such a funk lately! I plan on picking up my glue gun and glitter usually makes me smile, but not right now. Depression? Just feeling under the weather? Gray skies maybe?

I have been busy here and there, even on the inside I feel like tossing the covers over my head and staying put for days. Not like me. I'm just not myself...

In the mean time I created humbledheartcreation.blogspot.com and littlecriesandlullabies.blogspot.com in addition to this blog and my hopewhentherewasnone.blogspot.com. WHEW! Now keeping all these up will be something! I decided not to sweat getting to them everyday or weekly. When I started I was psyched and I was receiving emails that were encouraging as well as making me feel slightly pressured to make something everyday or weekly.  The spark was dimming... And Etsy! I opened my shop on Etsy! I did have some sales but I have a bunch to post, I need to get busy doing that...

I need to be me, create when I want to and what I want to. I'm up for a challenge but don't want to feel the crunch of a deadline to get into some blogs hop or made it or copy this. I have a house to clean, a 7 month old (who still doesn't sleep through the night), job searching, a few interviews sprinkled in, reading up on Divorce law/Domestic Abuse topics for court, making dinner, lunch and all that other happy nonesense that comes with being a Mom.

I run around looking from time to time for my Secret Pal gifts (church/monthly), then I recently volunteered to put together some type of craft for Mother Daughter banquest soon. OH! Did I forget I have to make food for that? YIKES! Thank goodness I have another week! I have the Fairhaven Walk for Domestic Violence prevention on the following Saturday and now that Terry is back to work, I may need to find a lift for the event.

If I do get a job can I find a sitter? SIGH!  I still don't have a car to get around.Can I make these 2 new businesses work for me instead? I know that is a yes, I just have to get out there. Which leads me to me doubting myself. Which makes me procrastinate more... I did order business cards for my Doula business so I'm making tiny baby steps (No pun).

I guess I'm feeling overwhelmed! My P90X workouts, even though once a day for an hour seems too long. I haven't been eating as I should. I'm looking for a bigger place for us, the girls want they're own rooms, but it has to be far enough (within 100 miles) from STBX. I'm happy we haven't heard from him.

Gosh I feel like I'm whining!  We have our health, we have food in the fridge, we have a roof over our heads, we have one another to lean on and we have all that we need is provided. God has been good, I have worries and I should embrace them. I should feel that I have so many needs already met that I take foregranted and I should feel faith that it will get better. I need to look ahead and stop looking down or behind me...

Lord give me strength and maybe some cheese with my whine...

No comments:

Post a Comment