Whose that crazy Chicken Lady?

My photo
Thank you for stopping in! I am Christian married to Mr. Awesome, who is my Helpmeet and cheerleader. We are a blended family of 5 kiddos and 2 beautiful Grandbabies! I am Domestic Abuse survivor/DV Advocate, Lyme Disease Warrior, avid crafter, blogger, vlogging, budding Herbalist,Birth Junkie, growing our own food, lover of dusty treasures and all around goofball.

Translate

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Feeling fuzzy and dreary

I think it's the weather but I'm pretty bummed lately, could be Mercury or some other planet is in retrograde or that maybe I am just super consumed with worries. Court with STBX, or police investigation for STBX not going anywhere or news our son (M) is having more seizures again and there is nothing I can do to help because of STBX. (*see my story on my other blog) 

On the bright side I did start Etsy and made a few bucks! I have 2 job leads and an interview on Thursday! I am still working out on P90X! I have just started Week 4, I actually thought of doing doubles of the workout or incorporating an older workout~ Yoga, booty, ballet, Turbojam or Walking with Lesile Sansone. But, I am so pooped after the P90X workout I don't see me doing it right now. I was planning on doing some glittering today but we will see, feeling kind of humdrum...

No comments:

Post a Comment