Whose that crazy Chicken Lady?

Translate

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

GREAT NEWS!


 If you have been following my other blog you know of the hopeless feeling I was having due to not having a divorce atty. Well! I got one!




YIPEE! He is a volunteer atty! I'm so relieved and hope this well help speed things along.












AND

We have 2 new additions to our home! PUPPIES! 2 adorable puppies! Lab/Australian Shepard, 3 months old outdoor dogs. We are pretty excited and hyped up! Can you tell from the exclamation points?










I am in the process of teaching myself how to crochet. I showed Jess my progress on my first future afghan and she was not as excited as I was. She made a face and said "Really good Mom." She didn't pat my head but I was feeling it coming. The girl towers over me now. I feel as though I am shrinking. I'm 5'5 and she is 5'7. Alex is on her way too, she's 5'6. SIGH! At least I will be taller then the baby for now. BIG SMILE!

I have a garden plan and a handful of seeds to start! I am very excited for Spring as well as chickens, maybe a goat and possibly bee's this year. Oh, Spring come soon! I hope to pick brains of anyone that knows a bit about these.

Things are coming along inside the farm house. I found my doily's and lace tablecloths. Hope to start staging rooms soon. Pictures of improvements soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment