Whose that crazy Chicken Lady?

My photo
Thank you for stopping in! I am Christian married to Mr. Awesome, who is my Helpmeet and cheerleader. We are a blended family of 5 kiddos and 2 beautiful Grandbabies! I am Domestic Abuse survivor/DV Advocate, Lyme Disease Warrior, avid crafter, blogger, vlogging, budding Herbalist,Birth Junkie, growing our own food, lover of dusty treasures and all around goofball.

Translate

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

GREAT NEWS!


 If you have been following my other blog you know of the hopeless feeling I was having due to not having a divorce atty. Well! I got one!




YIPEE! He is a volunteer atty! I'm so relieved and hope this well help speed things along.












AND

We have 2 new additions to our home! PUPPIES! 2 adorable puppies! Lab/Australian Shepard, 3 months old outdoor dogs. We are pretty excited and hyped up! Can you tell from the exclamation points?










I am in the process of teaching myself how to crochet. I showed Jess my progress on my first future afghan and she was not as excited as I was. She made a face and said "Really good Mom." She didn't pat my head but I was feeling it coming. The girl towers over me now. I feel as though I am shrinking. I'm 5'5 and she is 5'7. Alex is on her way too, she's 5'6. SIGH! At least I will be taller then the baby for now. BIG SMILE!

I have a garden plan and a handful of seeds to start! I am very excited for Spring as well as chickens, maybe a goat and possibly bee's this year. Oh, Spring come soon! I hope to pick brains of anyone that knows a bit about these.

Things are coming along inside the farm house. I found my doily's and lace tablecloths. Hope to start staging rooms soon. Pictures of improvements soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment