Whose that crazy Chicken Lady?

Translate

Monday, January 23, 2017

Guest posts soon!

I am super excited! Well, at this time I am calmed down more then I was earlier. πŸ˜„

Under the advisement of my supportive partner, Mr. Awesome, I created a list of influencing and inspiring people that I admire in various paths of life.

The idea was to reach out to them and let them know what an impact they had on me and perhaps they would do a interview or just give some sagey advice.

None of this is for us to profit from but to share their stories to spark a fire in you like they did for me! Most importantly I want to give back to the Community by sharing. πŸ’–


So I stopped procrastinating, bit the bullet and contacted almost all of them + the dozens of folks on my FB circle. All but 1 so far have responded with a YES!

Yes, you heard me right!

I was floating all day! I called my Sister, Mom, told my Pastor's Wife (I asked her to share in a Guest post as she is an AMAZING Woman!) and of course Mr. Awesome!

I posted a YouTube earlier and here it is! I don't know how my video's stop with me looking silly or goofy.

Hope you enjoy our Guests! They will provide information of websites, product info, and contact info (If applicable).

I can't wait! Have a wonderful night.

I believe in you...
BIG HUGS!
Mel🌈

No comments:

Post a Comment