Whose that crazy Chicken Lady?

Translate

Monday, January 2, 2017

We're moving!

***Old post! We have since moved to our forever home!*

It's been so long since I have been on here. My poor blog!

It's just due to plain laziness! A bunch has happened since I last wrote. The long and short of it:

We had to get rid of Blue as she killed all but one of our chickens. We have been through at least another few dozen or so since then. Unrelated lose from a Fox, Hawk, Raccoon and Owl. We also added and subtracted Guinea Fowl, Bee's, Rabbits and my Ducks.

We had disheartening news about our small farm we are renting a few years back. The news was a bump up in our rent and the probability we would not be here longer than 5 years without some kind of interesting change. This meant a big change to our dreams of a mini farm/CSA/B & B and other plans.

This took the wind out of our sails and we switched gears. I went back to work for Republic Services as a Customer Service Representative. I loved my co-workers! They made every day tolerable as the daily workload and customers could be brutal! You never knew what the day would hold! I would dread going in. My PTSD went crazy. I had ticks, twitches and panic attacks. My stomach was on fire!

It is not too surprising many of my fellow workers are on anti-depressants or alcohol to help a unwind at the end of a intense day. It's pitiful! I never realized how hard that job would be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment