Whose that crazy Chicken Lady?

Translate

Friday, October 14, 2011

Fall time and Birthday wishes!

This is my favorite time of year. It's not too hot or too super cold but just right to me! I enjoy hearing the crunch of the leaves as I walk through fallen leaves, the smell of Fall is smoky, woodsy and incredible to me. In the spirit of the season I found a great deal on Fall sprays at Michael's. Got out my glue gun and a wreath I have had tucked away for YEARS! And away I went...
 Leftover fabric from The Parachute project! I cut 1" strips (Guesstimate) to wrap around the wreath and to use as a hanger!

Fiddling around before I secured it in place


 This picture does not do it justice! I needed to fluff and mess around with it a bit more. I ended up cranking out a few more projects, a candle ring (Need a taller candle) and a Birthday gift for my Lil' sister, Ashley, she turns 21 on Saturday!

This was her first Baby shoe! I blinged it up with antiqued rose buds, pearls, purple organza ribbon, spanish moss, and I secured a ring on the top! (I can't take credit for the ring) Dad, Mom and Ash were in tears! She's grown into a beautiful woman! She is a model, actress, and student right now.
She ROCKS!




 My girls of course scoped out the ice cream!
 Mini Man is a tired and tuckered out guy! He fell asleep on the way home.

Happy Fall! Hope to grab my glue gun again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment