Whose that crazy Chicken Lady?

Translate

Friday, June 10, 2011

So neglectful!

I have been so neglectful of my blog here! I have not crafted much at all but I have been busy with my other blogs I'm afraid. You can find them here- http://www.littlecriesandlullabies.blogspot.com/ and http://www.hopewhentherewasnone.blogspot.com/ .

And we took a mini vacation to Marion, IL to visit Terry while he was away for a few weeks. It was a very nice time! Of course my ever present crazy divorce has kept me researching things for upcoming Mediation and court for next week.

I am going to be at a Healthy Mom & Baby Fair tomorrow!

FREE HEALTHY MOM & BABY FAIR

What: FREE Healthy Mom & Baby Fair
Where: The Vitamin Shoppe, (across from Southlake Mall) 2217 E 80th Ave, Merrillville IN
When: Saturday, June 11th. 10am– 2pm
ntacts: Becky at The Vitamin Shoppe 756-0599
Dr Trish Hammett at New Life Family Chiropractic 769-5433
Details
Come receive valuable information, vitamin samples and coupons that will help you have a healthier pregnancy, delivery and baby! Get information on midwives, OB’s, breastfeeding, natural delivery, doulas, vitamins for pregnancy and children, birth classes, VBAC support, pregnancy and pediatric chiropractic care, cloth diapering, baby carriers and slings, and more…!

So I am super excited and anxious! I have my Doula bag together to use as a prop, gathered samples on short notice, blew up my Birth ball and in the process of finishing up a Power Point to keep running on my laptop! So if you live in NW Indiana stop by and see us!

Have a great Friday and I hope to get some projects soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment