Whose that crazy Chicken Lady?

Translate

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Happy birthday to me! Guess what I finished my book!

I really wish I could tell you that I wrote this amazing Sci-Fi or Romance novel.

It's not...

I opened up even more than I do on my other blog- Hope when there was none .

Sharing some of the many deepest secrets I have was quite a healing journey for me.

I am a Survivor of Domestic Violence. I've posted ramblings on here from time to time about my struggles.

My book is called, "Call me Master", it contains adult content so it is not kids. It is available on Amazon for Kindle for $4.99. The paperback is due out later this month as well find me here- Author Central- Melinda Kunst

I'm hoping to donate copies to shelters, churches and more.

It's not just my story about escaping abuse. I have shared many things and tools I learned that helped me stay safe. Even if you don't think this is for you, perhaps you do not know what abuse looks like. Abuse is not just physical. It is mental, sexual, emotional and financial.

You may not realize the pattern when you are in the thick of this type of relationship. Also, abuse has no prejudice, you can find abuse in every generation, sex, and age. There is also abuse between co-workers!

Learn what abuse is and what steps you can take to get out.

I'm also in the process of writing a follow-up book called, "Rising from the Ashes". In this you will find more tactics I used to help me "after" I left my situation. With these I was able to kick PTSD in the butt! This will be available in early 2018.

So, sorry there hasn't been too many pictures or updates on the farm. I've been a bit busy with the holidays and writing.


We celebrated 3 birthdays for November! We celebrated my eldest Son via FB.


 We explored Willow Slough and met JV, Mike and the kids for a walk about.

 Did I mention Mr. Awesome turned 60?! Jess, Don, and Short Stack came down to celebrate. I appreciate those that sent cards! That meant a lot! It was a fun day.
 I celebrated my 47th year on this beautiful planet! I also had the gift of an awful migraine, courtesy of Lyme Dis-ease.

I want to ride across the US on a bicycle! I know crazy right? But, if you know me this isn't far fetched. I started training last week and I'm doing a cleanse right now. Getting back into fitness is hard.  I started with cycling on a stationary bike last week. 3 days on and a 4th day for Yoga or Ski machine. I did walk a wee bit funny last week.
The bike needs a new seat in a bad way. Or maybe it's just me.  My better half suggested taking things really slow, such as starting to travel to the next town over and than biking to other surrounding town. After that, bike through the county, state and so on.

This actually sounds do-able. I keep talking myself out of it, I'm still healing from Lyme, tired all the time, there's the expense of a new bike, helmet, shoes, and other equipment. I then think maybe it's not a good idea after all. I know where's my positivity?

Mr. Awesome will be my chase car. I will keep praying on this and I'll keep you posted on this. The ride won't be until or after my 50th birthday so I have time to figure out a route and such.

I dusted off my Vision Boards! I haven't done one since last year, SHAME ON ME! I miss doing them and sharing how to do them. I had planned a few workshops this month, but it's terrible timing. I do have one scheduled in Brook, IN for a Singles group.  I'm pretty excited about that and hope to do more venue's.

The garden and Bees are buckled down. Many of my plans for this year were pushed back or restructured. Mr. Awesome started work a few month ago, making him a weekend Warrior. I also, just wasn't feeling good.

We did lose one of our Buck-eye hens a few weeks back. She just upped left or maybe she was taken by a Hawk or Raccoon. I was pretty sadden about that.

If I don't blog again for a bit please, have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from our family to yours!

BIG HUGS!
Mel


  









No comments:

Post a Comment